This is a recipe that is actually a modified Weight Watchers recipe. I have made it twice and have tweaked it for my tastes..
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 orange pepper, chopped
* 1 green pepper, chopped
* 1 8oz package mushrooms, sliced
* 1 16oz can chili beans
* 1 16oz can black beans
* 1 16oz can kidney beans
* 1 28oz can tomato diced tomatoes
* 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
* 1 packet taco seasoning
* 1 tbsp cumin
* 3 tbsp chili powder
* 2 tbsp Lawry Seasoned salt
* 24 oz (3-4) boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Saute oil, garlic, onion, peppers and mushrooms until tender.
Combine sauteed veggies with beans, corn, diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, Lawrys and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Place chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Top with fresh cilantro, hot sauce and mexican cheese. Enjoy.