Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Banana Bread with a twist.

Here is a banana bread recipe that is a combo of a few I found on the internet. I make it when I have bananas starting to turn. It used many mixing bowls!

GROUP 1
1 cup white sugar
1 stick UNsalted butter (room temp)
2 eggs

GROUP 2
3 ripe (starting to turn black)
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

GROUP 3
2 cups flour (any flour. I have made with any flour I had around the house.)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1teaspoon baking soda

GROUP 4 (optional, but I suggest you at..yummy)
1/2 cup chopped nuts(and nuts you want)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips

1. Pre Heat oven to 325
2. Butter Loaf Pan
3. Prep GROUP 1...(Bowl 1)Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs 1 at a time.
4. Prep GROUP 2...(Bowl 2)Mash bananas w/ fork. Add milk and Cinnamon. (add Group 4 here)
5. Prep GROUP 3...(Bowl 3...BIG BOWL)Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder.
6. Add Bowl 1 to Bowl 2....then at all that to Bowl 3BIG BOWL.
7. Mix til combinded
8. Bake 60-70 minutes. Until a toothpick comes out clean when stuck in middle.
9. Cool for 15 minutes.
10. Slice and wrap in plastic wrap immediately.

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment