This is a recipe for pancake batter. In these times of trying to save money, this is a CHEAP N EASY recipe for pancakes. For what you pay a Mickey D's for one order you can make 4 or so.
I dont know where I found this one...
1 1/2 CUP FLOUR ( I have tried this with different flours, white/unbleached/whole wheat)
3 1/2 TSP BAKING POWDER
1 TSP SALT (optional, I leave out. It comes out fine.)
1 TBSP SUGAR ( use white sugar)
1 1/4 CUP MILK ( Add more for thinner pancakes)
3 TBSP MELTED BUTTER
1. In a large bowl ,MIX dry goods by hand until blended
2. Make Volcano with dry goods.
3. Put EGG, MILK, and BUTTER in volcano.
4. Mix with folk until smooth.
5. While Mixing, preheat skillet/frying pan to med-high. Use oil or cooking spray to grease.
6. Pour 1/4 CUP scoops on to a med-high skillet/frying pan.
7. Cook until edges start to crisp. Flip. Cook for about 30 sec. SERVE. ENJOY